Stefania Fabrizio is Deputy Unit Chief in the IMF’s Strategy, Policy, and Review Department. Prior to joining the IMF, she was visiting professor at the University of Salamanca, Spain. Her research interests include macroeconomics, public finance and fiscal institutions, and she has worked extensively on policy issues related to the distributional implications of macroeconomic policies and reforms. Her research has been published in leading economic journals. She holds a PhD in economics from the European University Institute.
- COVID-19: The Moms’ Emergency
- COVID-19: Without Help, Low-Income Developing Countries Risk a Lost Decade
- The COVID-19 Gender Gap
- Fiscal Policies For Women’s Economic Empowerment
- More People, More Technology, More Jobs: How to Build Inclusive Growth
- IMF Support for the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals