Romain Duval is an advisor in the IMF's Research Department, where he leads the agenda on structural reforms. He has published widely in academic and policy-oriented journals on a variety of topics including structural reforms, growth, unemployment, the political economy of reforms, business cycles, monetary policy, exchange rates, and climate change. He holds a PhD in Economics.
- How To Reignite Growth in Emerging Market and Developing Economies
- Making the Euro Area More Resilient Before the Next Recession Hits
- How to Keep Corporate Power in Check
- How Trade with China Boosts Productivity
- The Case for Fiscal Policy to Support Structural Reforms
- How Lowering Trade Barriers Can Revive Global Productivity and Growth
- When You Move, I Move: Increasing Synchronization Among Asia’s Economies