- Euro Area – Q&A on QE
- Europe’s Economic Outlook
- Euro Area — “deflation” versus “lowflation”
- How Real Is The Recovery In The Euro Area?
- The Evolving Role of the Banking Systems in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe
- A Missing Piece In Europe’s Growth Puzzle
- Global Safety Nets: Crisis Prevention in an Age of Uncertainty
- Learning from the Crisis: Future IMF Lending Role
- Emerging Market Countries and the Crisis: How Have They Coped?
- Rethinking the IMF’s Mandate: Asking for Your Views
- Combating the Crisis: How Have IMF Programs Fared?
- Reserve Currencies in the Post-Crisis International Monetary System
- High International Reserves: An Embarrassment of Riches?
- Freedom of IMFormation
- IMF: A Big Enough Safety Net?
Reza Moghadam exrewweb
Reza Moghadam is Director of the IMF’s European Department. He was previously Director of the Strategy, Policy, and Review Department and before that headed IMF Managing Director's office. He has worked across a wide range of strategic, policy, country and administrative issues and has held senior positions in the IMF’s European and Asia and Pacific Departments. Latest Posts: