Ratna Sahay is Deputy Director of the IMF’s Monetary and Capital Markets Department. She previously worked in the Research, Finance, Asian, European, Middle East, and Western Hemisphere Departments at the IMF, leading key analytical and policy projects as well as several missions to emerging market countries. Ms. Sahay has published widely in leading journals on financial market spillovers and financial crises, inflation, economic growth, fiscal policy and debt sustainability, and transition economies. She has taught at Delhi University, Columbia University, and New York University and holds a PhD in Economics from New York University.
- Digital Financial Inclusion in the Times of COVID-19
- Women in Finance: An Economic Case for Gender Equality
- Improving Financial Stability in China
- The Whole Can Be Greater Than the Sum of its Parts
- The More the Merrier? What Happens When More People Use Financial Services
- How Much Finance Is Too Much: Stability, Growth & Emerging Markets
- Emerging Markets & Volatility: Lessons from the Taper Tantrum