Martin Mühleisen is the former Director of the Strategy, Policy, and Review Department (SPR) of the IMF. In this capacity, he led the work on the IMF’s strategic direction and the design, implementation, and evaluation of Fund policies. He also oversaw the IMF’s interactions with international bodies, such as the G20 and United Nations.
- IMF Lending During the Pandemic and Beyond
- COVID-19 Response in Emerging Market Economies: Conventional Policies and Beyond
- Courage under Fire: Policy Responses in Emerging Market and Developing Economies to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Coronavirus Economic Planning: Hoping for the Best, Prepared for the Worst
- A Review of IMF-Supported Lending Programs
- The IMF 30 Years after Brady
- Three Steps to Avert at Debt Crisis