Luis Cubeddu is head of the Open Economy Division in the IMF’s Research Department, and leads the institution’s External Sector Coordinating Group. Prior to his current post, he did research on emerging market issues and worked on a few large IMF programs. Mr. Cubeddu received his Ph.D. in economics from the University of Pennsylvania and was assistant professor at Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona, Spain.
- Taming the Currency Hype
- Global Imbalances: Avoiding a Tragedy of the Commons
- Revisiting the Paradox of Capital: The Reversal of Uphill Flows
- Latin America and the Caribbean: Dealing With Another Food Price Shock
- Latin America: Vulnerabilities Under Construction?
- Today's Information is Ammunition for Tomorrow