Ian Parry is Principal Environmental Fiscal Policy Expert in the IMF’s Fiscal Affairs Department, specializing in fiscal analysis of climate change, environment, and energy issues. Before joining the Fund in 2010, Ian held the Allen V. Kneese Chair in Environmental Economics at Resources for the Future.
- A New Vision for the US Climate Agenda
- Fiscal Policies to Curb Climate Change
- Countries Are Signing Up for Sizeable Carbon Prices
- Climate Change: How To Price Paris
- Carbon Pricing: Good for You, Good for the Planet
- Too Much At Stake: Moving Ahead with Energy Price Reforms
- Sins of Emission and Omission in Durban