Florence Jaumotte is a Deputy Division Chief in the IMF’s Research Department. She has worked in the Multilateral Surveillance Division and the World Economic Studies Division of the Research Department, as well as on a number of country teams. Her research has focused on labor market institutions and policies, income inequality, and open-economy macroeconomics. Previously, she worked in the Economics Department of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in Paris. She obtained her PhD in Economics from Harvard University.
- Why Countries Must Cooperate on Carbon Prices
- Reaching Net Zero Emissions
- What COVID-19 Can Teach Us About Mitigating Climate Change
- Economic Forces, Not Tariffs, Drive Changes in Trade Balances
- Globalization Helps Spread Knowledge and Technology Across Borders
- Migrants Bring Economic Benefits for Advanced Economies