Fabio M. Natalucci is a Deputy Director of the Monetary and Capital Markets Department. He is responsible for the Global Financial Stability Report that gives the IMF’s assessment of global financial stability risks. Prior to joining the IMF, Fabio was a Senior Associate Director in the Division of Monetary Affairs at the Federal Reserve Board. Between October 2016 and June 2017, Mr. Natalucci was Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Financial Stability and Regulation at the U.S. Department of Treasury. Fabio holds a PhD in Economics from New York University.
- A Call for Vigilance After a Strong Year for Risky Assets
- Lower for Longer: Rising Vulnerabilities May Put Growth at Risk
- Monitoring Global Financial Stability
- The Slope of the US Yield Curve and Risks to Growth
- Weak Spots in Global Financial System Could Amplify Shocks
- Sounding the Alarm on Leveraged Lending