Evridiki Tsounta is Assistant to the Secretary of the IMF. She has previously worked in the IMF’s Western Hemisphere Department, covering Canada and the United States. She has published papers on housing- and labor-related issues.
- Growth’s Secret Weapon: The Poor and the Middle Class
- Slowdown in Emerging Markets: Not Just a Hiccup
- On A Roll: Sustaining Strong Growth in Latin America
- Policy Interest Rates in Latin America: Moving to Neutral?
- Latin America: Vulnerabilities Under Construction?
- U.S. Housing and Labor Pains—Central America and the Caribbean Feeling the Pinch Too