Era Dabla-Norris is a Division Chief in the IMF’s Fiscal Affairs Department. She is currently working on issues pertaining to structural reforms and productivity, income inequality, fiscal risks and spillovers, and demographics and fiscal dynamics. Since joining the IMF she has worked on a range of advanced, emerging market, and low-income countries and published widely on a variety of topics.
- The Economic Cost of Devaluing “Women’s Work”
- How Much Should You Save for Retirement?
- The Case for Fiscal Policy to Support Structural Reforms
- How Lowering Trade Barriers Can Revive Global Productivity and Growth
- Growth's Secret Weapon: The Poor and the Middle Class
- What Advanced Economies Can Do to Rise Above the “New Mediocre”
- A Big Step Forward for Bolstering Financial Inclusion
- Why Education Policies Matter for Equality
- The Time is Nigh: How Reforms Can Bring Back Productivity Growth in Emerging Markets