Davide Furceri is a Deputy Division Chief at the IMF Research Department. He holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Illinois. Prior to joining the Fund, he was an economist at the Fiscal Policy Division of the European Central Bank, and at the Macroeconomic Analysis Division of the OECD Economics Department. He has published extensively in leading academic and policy-oriented journals on a wide range of topics in the area of macroeconomics, public finance, international macroeconomics and structural reforms.
- How To Reignite Growth in Emerging Market and Developing Economies
- New Index Tracks Trade Uncertainty Across the Globe
- The Case for Fiscal Policy to Support Structural Reforms
- Openness and Inequality: Distributional Impacts of Capital Account Liberalization
- Growth: An Essential Part of a Cure for Unemployment
- Now Is a Good Time to Invest in Infrastructure
- Where Are Real Interest Rates Headed?