Claudio Raddatz Kiefer is Division Chief of the Global Financial Stability Analysis Division in the IMF’s Monetary and Capital Markets Department. Previously, he was the Director of Financial Policy (2014-2017) and Head of Economic Research (2011-2014) at the Central Bank of Chile, Senior Economist at the World Bank Development Economics Research Group (2008-2011), and Economist at the same institution. Mr. Raddatz has numerous academic publications in macro-financial issues. He holds a BSc and MSc from the University of Chile, and a PhD in Economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2003).
- Global Banks May Grow More Vulnerable to a Dollar Disruption
- Assessing the Risk of the Next Housing Bust
- A Decade After Lehman, the Financial System Is Safer. Now We Must Avoid Reform Fatigue
- Risky Business: Reading Credit Flows for Crisis Signals
- For Home Prices in London, Check the Tokyo Listings
- How Policy Makers Can Better Predict a Downturn – and Prepare