Christian Bogmans is an economist in the IMF’s Research Department (Commodities Unit). His main research interests are in the fields of environmental and energy economics and international trade, with an emphasis on the relationship between trade, natural resources, and the environment. Before joining the IMF, he was a lecturer (assistant professor) at the University of Birmingham in the UK. He holds a PhD in economics from Tilburg University.
- War-Fueled Surge in Food Prices to Hit Poorer Nations Hardest
- Four Facts about Soaring Consumer Food Prices
- A Greener Future Begins with a Shift to Coal Alternatives
- Global Carbon Emissions Are on the Rise Again
- Chart of The Week: Falling Costs Make Wind, Solar More Affordable
- Chart of the Week: A Bumpy Road Ahead for Electric Cars