Ceyla Pazarbasioglu is Director of the Strategy, Policy, and Review Department (SPR) of the IMF. In this capacity, she leads the work on the IMF’s strategic direction and the design, implementation, and evaluation of Fund policies. She also oversees the IMF’s interactions with international bodies, such as the G20 and United Nations.
- Fit for Purpose—Adapting IMF Advice to a New Economic Landscape
- Navigating Capital Flows—An Integrated Approach
- Bridging the Digital Divide to Scale Up the COVID-19 Recovery
- Reform of the International Debt Architecture is Urgently Needed
- Combating COVID-19: How Should Banking Supervisors Respond?
- Banking on Reform: Can Volcker, Vickers and Liikanen Resolve the Too-Important-to-Fail Conundrum?
- No End in Sight: Early Lessons on Crisis Management