Ceyla Pazarbasioglu is Director of the Strategy, Policy, and Review Department (SPR) of the IMF. In this capacity, she leads the work on the IMF’s strategic direction and the design, implementation, and evaluation of Fund policies. She also oversees the IMF’s interactions with international bodies, such as the G20 and United Nations.
- Why We Must Resist Geoeconomic Fragmentation—And How
- Why the IMF is Updating its View on Capital Flows
- Poor and Vulnerable Countries Need Support to Adapt to Climate Change
- Governments Must Choose to Support or Restructure Heavily Indebted Firms
- A New Trust to Help Countries Build Resilience and Sustainability
- How the IMF Continues to Change To Confront Global Challenges
- The G20 Common Framework for Debt Treatments Must Be Stepped Up
- Sharing the Recovery: SDR Channeling and a New Trust
- Fit for Purpose—Adapting IMF Advice to a New Economic Landscape
- Navigating Capital Flows—An Integrated Approach
- Bridging the Digital Divide to Scale Up the COVID-19 Recovery
- Reform of the International Debt Architecture is Urgently Needed
- Combating COVID-19: How Should Banking Supervisors Respond?
- Banking on Reform: Can Volcker, Vickers and Liikanen Resolve the Too-Important-to-Fail Conundrum?
- No End in Sight: Early Lessons on Crisis Management