Andrea Pescatori is Chief of the Commodities Unit in the IMF Research Department and associate editor of the Journal of Money, Credit and Banking. He has written extensively on a variety of macroeconomic topics, including monetary and fiscal policy, and published in peer-reviewed journals. Before joining the IMF, he was an economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and at the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- War-Fueled Surge in Food Prices to Hit Poorer Nations Hardest
- Soaring Metal Prices May Delay Energy Transition
- Surging Energy Prices May Not Ease Until Next Year
- Four Facts about Soaring Consumer Food Prices
- Global Carbon Emissions Are on the Rise Again
- Canada’s Financial Sector: How to Enhance its Resilience
- Where Are Real Interest Rates Headed?