Ajai Chopra is a Deputy Director in the IMF’s European Department. He was previously in the IMF's Asia and Pacific Department and led the IMF’s program with Korea after its financial crisis. He is currently the mission chief for the United Kingdom and also oversees the European Department’s work on various advanced and emerging market countries.
- Mind The Gap: Policies To Jump Start Growth in the U.K.
- Union Jack: Be Nimble, Be Quick
- Emerging Europe—Lessons from the Boom-Bust Cycle
- The Global Crisis and Emerging Europe: Why the Script Differs from the Asian Crisis
- Regionally Coordinated Solutions to Foster Financial Stability in Emerging Europe
- Potential Output: Worrying About What Cannot Be Observed
- Sweden’s Approach to Bank Resolution: Have We Learned the Right Lessons?
- Monetary Policy in Europe—Boredom Suspended